Highlight is at 1:40.
Update: These are apparently used all over Europe, but the UK uses different x-ray milimeter wave scanners.
German TV clip highlighting the failure of the new, privacy-violating full-nude scanners going live at an airport near you. "The scanner caught a subject's cell phone and Swiss Army knife -- and the microphone he was wearing -- but missed all the components to make a bomb that he hid on his body... Full-body scanners: they're not just a dumb idea, they don't actually work." -> Click 'Read More' below for the video.
1. Points given for Eye-Spying people in and around Glasgow
2. No points for yourself
3. You don't get points for the same Spyee twice
4. Points are awarded at the first instance
5. Double points for sleeping with, having sex with, or assaulting the Spyee
6. Final score for any 24 hour period
"Even if you restrict as much as you can, if an outsider knows your e-mail address, they can find the rest of your profile information that Facebook now designates as public — namely your name, profile picture (if you’ve uploaded one), current city (if you’ve filled one out), networks (if you’ve joined any) and pages you are a fan of, according to Facebook."